Who will be Fastener Technology Innovator 2017?
21 December 2016
For the 2017 Fastener Fair Stuttgart show Fastener + Fixing Magazine is pleased to announce that it will, once again, sponsor the Route to Fastener Innovation Competition.
One of the key visitor attractions at Fastener Fair Stuttgart, taking place from 28th – 30th March 2017, the Route to Fastener Innovation Competition is an exclusive competition for exhibitors that enables visitors to discover and evaluate what’s new in fastening technologies – putting the spotlight firmly on innovative products and services.
Entering a product not only presents the potential to be heralded as a 2017 Fastener Technology Innovator, it will also provide visitors with a great incentive to visit your stand – to see the product, evaluate it, and to find out more information about it.
Every entrant will be previewed in the March issue of Fastener + Fixing Magazine, and will also be highlighted in certain Fastener Fair Stuttgart visitor information. In addition, every exhibitor that enters will be provided with a special logo for their stand highlighting the company is an entrant.
A panel judges will review all the entrants and will decide on the three most deserving of the accolade of Fastener Technology Innovator 2017. On the final day of the show there will be a special presentation to the winners on the Fastener + Fixing Magazine stand.
Innovations will be accepted on the following criteria:
1. The product must have been introduced to the market for the first time within the last 24 months leading up to the Fastener Fair.
2. The product must demonstrate significant and identifiable technical design, material or performance differences from other products already on the market.
3. The product must provide tangible and identifiable advantages for the end user or consumer – for example in efficiency, productivity, safety, strength, durability, and cost-reduction.
4. The product may be an improvement or upgrade on an existing line but must clearly meet all three of the above conditions.
5. The exhibitor submitting an innovative product for the showcase will need to provide a short explanation about how their product meets the criteria, particularly items 2 and 3.
6. Entries must not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other company.
Enter your product now by sending a 350 word description, in particular highlighting why the product is innovative and how it delivers tangible and new benefits to fastener users, together with a high resolution digital image to email@example.com
Entries received by Friday 17th February 2017 are assured inclusion in the March Fastener Technology Innovator Feature.